AMAZON TOURISM AND TRADE, We take the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim is to inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data are collected, the purposes of processing, the persons shared, the legal reasons and your rights in accordance with Article 10 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and in line with your satisfaction.
a) Data Controller
Pursuant to Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; as the data controller AMAZON TURİZM VE TİC. A.Ş (“THE COMPANY”) will be collected and processed within the scope described below..
b) Purpose for which Personal Data will be Processed
The COMPANY may collect personal data in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing sales information from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners, website and store visitors and suppliers.
Your personal data collected;
– To provide you with the products and services of the COMPANY, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with information retention, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
– To offer you customized advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to be carried out to increase the quality of services and products,
– To communicate with you in order to provide you with the necessary information about IT requirements, system structure, the necessity of IT support services received, and the necessary information regarding these services and products,
– Conducting traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation/profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
– Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions regarding new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests,
-Managing your membership related to online sales, taking your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with 3rd parties and ensuring product shipment, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measurement and improvement of service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest identification, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
– To be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the articles of association of the COMPANY subject to your disclosure of your personal data to the COMPANY, such as comparative product and/or service offers, modeling, existing or new product studies and/or developments,
– To comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations to which the COMPANY is subject regarding the utilization of these services,
– In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; managing the financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, proposal, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
– Reviewing, evaluating and responding to requests from official authorities or you,
purposes within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
c) To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred
Your personal data collected; limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes;
– The COMPANY’s business partners, shareholders, affiliates,
– Persons or organizations permitted by the provisions of the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and other legislation,
– Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
– Product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertising and real or legal persons from whom we receive services in the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, program partner institutions and organizations, institutions that we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, cargo companies that deliver the orders placed from our online store to you can be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698.
ç) Method and Legal Grounds for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data, our stores, our website and mobile application, our call centers, our social media accounts, such as verbal, written or electronic media or other channels that will / may be established in the future;
It is collected by the COMPANY within the framework of the legal legislation for the above-mentioned purposes and for the execution of the contract, being clearly stipulated in the law, your personal data has been made public by you, it is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of the right to be granted to you; limited to the existence of legal reasons that it is mandatory for the COMPANY to fulfill its legitimate interests and legal obligations in a way that does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
d) Rights of the Personal Data Owner listed in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to the COMPANY by the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. No fee will be charged up to ten pages in the response to be given. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page over ten pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our BORÇELİK shall not exceed the cost of the recording medium. In this context, personal data owners;
Learn whether their personal data is being processed,
Request information if their personal data has been processed,
To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
You may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights in accordance with the Law No. 6698 In accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller numbered 30356 and dated 10.03.2018, you can send it in Turkish and in writing or by using the registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
In your application
a) Your name, surname and signature if the application is in writing,
b) For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, your Turkish ID number; if you are a foreigner, your nationality, passport number or ID number, if any,
c) Your residential or workplace address for notification,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any,
d) The subject of your request,
and information and documents related to the subject, if any, must also be attached to the application.
You can submit your written applications by attaching the necessary documents to AMAZON TURİZM VE TİC. A.Ş, Hisarönü Köyü Amazon Yolu 7 Bördübet, Marmaris, Muğla as the data controller. You can access the application form here.
If you would like to submit your applications via e-mail email@example.com to the e-mail address.
Depending on the nature of your request, information and documents must be provided to us completely and accurately. If the requested information and documents are not provided as required, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be carried out by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent completely and in a manner to include the requested information and documents according to the nature of your request.